KEY POINTS IN RAILA ODINGA’s SPEECH IN WASHINGTON DC
– US has abandoned her role in advocating for good governance
-Electoral system is rotten because the commission in charge is under perpetual pressure from executive
– Judiciary will crumble due to fear and persistent intimidation by Uhuru
– Two communities wants to create an empire in Kenya despite losing elections
-Majority Kenyans feel aggrieved and due to limited support, they have reverted to calls for secession.
– Kenyans want an election where the loser congratulates the winner, fosters for unity and development of the nation.
– US envoy to Nairobi, Robert Godec is part of Kenyan problem