BBI Public participation disruptions mechanisms in Mt Kenya region.
1. Pro Tanga Tanga Supporters and Anti BBI Elements to arrive at 8:00AM in social halls and occupy all seats.
2. Pro Tanga Tanga Community Organizations and Friendly Churches Network to mobilise today(Sunday) for next week participation.
3. Buy enough smartphones to local bloggers to record instances on jeering and heckling in social halls.
4. Dispatch freelancer journalists and correspondents from Nairobi across Mt. Kenya region to cover all altercation and stream them live to ensure maximum exposure and embarrassment.
5. Amplify and promote #RejectBBI hashtag on Twitter and Facebook and link it with international organizations, mission, embassies, diplomats, ambassadors, human rights organizations, high commissioners and United Nation office nairobi.
6. Tearing of BBI literature material and if possible burning them live on camera.
7. Rent a house in Nyeri for the purposes of cordination and na also house tanga tanga MPs at Narumoro home of a vocal Nyeri MP.
8. Distribution of FAKE Constitutional Ammendment Bill and BBI that purports Abortion, gay marriages will be legalized, BBI will reduce churches to 1,000 across Kenya and there shall be mandatory learning of Islamic teaching in all primary schools across Mt Kenya.
9. Irungu Kangata and Alice Wahome to address media at Thika Greens purporting arrest of Pro Hustlers participants in Social cnhhshalls and promise to offer legal services for free.
10. Ichungwa, Rigathi Gachagua to cordinate transportation of media personnel from one social hall to another.
11. Kimani Ichungwa to facilitate stipends/allowances to all press and observes, reimbursement to strategic personnel across Mt Kenya.