By Paul Chirchir Tarimbo via Facebook
The hot issues that the Kipsigis (Kericho/Bomet/Narok and Nakuru county residents) require Deputy President William Ruto to articulate or give a comprehensive response include:
1. When are the tea leases expiring? When will our/Kipsigis people be given back their birthright which was taken from their forefathers.
2. Why are MPs said to be close to William busy sabotaging governors and other local leaders?
3. The pledges william Ruto made in Kapkatet two years ago like the stadium itself have not been fulfilled, why?.
4. The issue of government appointments. Why is it when we ask for our people to be employed we are told to wait for a list to be released next week.Is this next week forever?
5. The issue of the falling agricultural prices has never been addressed in Southrift but when Mumias Sugar company was reported to be struggling due to corruption the DP rushed there and gave Kshs 5billion government rescue plan.
6. The issue of Kiplombe Referral Hospital which is 20 kms away from MTRH, yet South Rift has no referral hospital. Why is it that when the DP is in Northrift it is for Maendeleo but in Southrift it is for politics,politics and harambees.Kikoik kasinyon kimelech kityo ak kewek Nairobi.
7. The Jubilee govt has introduced Zero Mega project in Southrift yet they expect us to continue supporting it blindly, is this tenable?
8. Poor Infrastructure is still a big problem despite pledges and repledges every time William Ruto is in South Rift. Road projects initiated during the nusu mkate era have been stalled,the Litein-Cheborgei road in Bureti is an example, any plans to complete this projects?