Dr Mukhisa Kituyi for president? What I know.
1. The best technician any leader will ever have in a team. Actually, a super intellectual processor.
2. He is really sharp but too impetient to chair or lead any ordinary collection of people. He generates rebellion within the shortest time as chair or leader.
3. The most brilliant, unscrupulous and unblushing self-seeker you may ever know. Kituyi will pursue his goals regardless of morals and smart enough to disguise this quality.
4. Like most, he can never develop anyone with potential to grow. He promotes those who can’t offer alternative ways to his or rise close to his stature. Just reflect on those he has appointed.
5. Naturally, he is yet to learn how to play team let alone form one. Just find out or name his team.
6. To his credit, Kituyi may have done more game changing documents in his public engagements than his contemporaries.
7. From his school days, Kituyi has politically and morally wavered and has trust issues with just about everybody he has worked with.
8. Under a visionary president, Kituyi can be your best prime minister or resourceful minister (mtu wa mkono) but no successor to his president.
9. A deal with Kituyi lasts as long as his interests are safe.
10. He is the only luhya politician I have worked with most intimately and every point I raise can be illustrated with a personal experience and testimonies of his peers and workmates.
11. Kituyi is going for the presidency to earn space in the next government.
12. Finally, Kituyi is the sharpest, most learned, articulate, debater without comparison and a man on a mission to shine as a person as implied above.
Say thanks if you love the truth.
By Wafula Buke via FB