1. Party Leader Raila Odinga: Sh 1 million (via ODM) and sh. 500,000 cash money!
2. Governor Dr. Evans Kidero: Sh 1 million
3. Vice President Kalonzo Musyoka: sh 500,000
4. CORD Leader of Minority in Senate Moses Wetangula: sh 300,000
6. Gov. Ali Hassan Joho : sh 500,000
7. Gov. Amoth Rasanga: Sh 500,000
8. Gov. Cyprian Awiti: Sh 500,ooo
9. Â Gov. Jack Ranguma: Sh 200,000
10. Gov. Wycliffe Oparanya: Sh 500,000
During the Harambee yesterday at city hall, CORD Leader Raila Odinga promised to deliver the Kajiado seat to the opposition, saying there should never have been a by election had the ruling regime respected Kenya’s democracy by not poaching an opposition MP.
Kajiado Central, said Odinga, overwhelmingly voted for ODM and expected their voices to heard through ODM.
The meeting was convened by ODM Director of Elections Junet Mohammed, also Suna East MP, and was attended by over 300 party supporters and financiers.
Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula; MPs Paul Otuoma, Elizabeth Ongoro, Steve Kariuki; Nairobi ODM chair and former Mayor George Aladwa among others attended the function.Â Aladwa announced he will vie for Nairobi Governor seat in 2017.
Conspicously absent were ODM Secretary General Ababu Namwamba and Party Chairman John Mbadi.
Wiper and Ford Kenya, like ODM, also made contributions towards the campaign kitty. Over sh 10 million was collected during the one hour function.