Here are the points raised by Raila NASA team at Bomas where IEBC chairman Chebukati was left confused for he could not respond to valid demands:
1) We did not declare Raila President.
2) There are serious irregularities in form 34 a and b that will significantly alter the current figures in the public domain.
3) Evidence of results from non gazetted polling stations
4) Demand to make IEBC server accessible to key stakeholders
5). 6342 Imaginary polling station so far detected that submitted over 267 votes each.
6) Ready to accept results including defeat on condition of accessibility to IEBC raw data.
7) Call on supporters to maintain peace as the wait the final Tally. My facit: NASA ready to end their Brinkmanship conditioned on credibility of the final outcome. Jubilee/IEBC the ball is in your court