It seems that to many of us Christians, the TEN commandments written in Noah’s two tablets are no longer a guarantee that we will live peacefully. Because we aren’t sure when He is coming back, a new set of rules – handed down from ancient sanskrit -Â Â have been added to the Ten. Remember we also live amidst agnostics, atheists, lawyers and politicians.
Check ’em and if possible, internalise each; life ain’t easy fellas:
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will learn lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned.
5. Learning lessons does not end.
6. “There” is no better than “Here”.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. The answers lie inside you.