Moses Kuria has also added his voice to ongoing drama in government and in the entire republic, in a crefully worded facebook post Kuria is a frustrated man, he just like other Kenyans is wondering when will Uhuru Kenyatta government settle down to build the nation.
Here is the post in his own words, read carefully!
How much drama can Kenya afford in one week?
1) 100 people die after consuming illicit brews
2) Wambora is impeached for the second time and reinstated by the courts for the 3rd time
3) Kidero is removed by the court of appeal and reinstated by the Supreme Court
4) Prof Paul Chepkwony is impeached and …..
5) Rugut is fired..oops! redeployed…and replaced by Nelson Githinji
6) County Commissioners get new powers
7) Britain issues travel advisory against Kenya
8) The US issues travel advisory against Kenya
9) Drama of Joho’s degree mystery continues
10) Bensouda stands down ‘not credible’ witness against Ruto and Sang
11) Sonko’s torn jeans cause national controversy
12) Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives in Beijing after signing multi billion dollar deals. ….
ALL IN A WEEK
WHEN SHALL WE EVER SETTLE DOWN TO BUILDING THE NATION ?