Here is the list of hospitals that could have easily treated the minor soft tissue injuries suffered by police officers yesterday while terrorizing peaceful anti-IEBC demonstrators.
1. Aga Khan Hospital in Kisumu.
2. Then there is a national referral hospital called Jaramogi Odinga.
3. County Referral Hospital (previously Kisumu District Hospital).
The region also has other referral hospitals nearby including County Level hospitals
4. Kisii Level 6 Teaching and referral Hospital
5. Kakamega referral hospital (formerly Western provincial hospital)
6. Moi Teaching and referral hospital in Eldoret
Other County level hospitals include Level 4 and 5 hospitals in Siaya, Homa Bay, Migori, Kericho and Bomet.
Nairobi West Hospital, where the ‘injured’ cops were taken to, is the level of Rachar Nursing Home in Muhoroni, competes closely with Mugo Wa Wairimu’s rape central in Githurai/Zimmerman…
BUT Wait till you know how much will be paid to Nairobi West Hospital, it is when you will realise that even a calamity of stupid jokes is an opportunity to mint money!
Upto this evening, I thought Jubilee was made up of born idiots and evil people. But with this police “injuries” joke on national TV, I realise we are dealing with a very acute case of mental retardation. There is a real chance these people are aliens. This level of madness is not normal LOL