By now, you all realize the visit to Kisumu by State President of the Republic has flopped. The demands were too much.
1. Don’t come with Duale here.
2. Don’t tell us about ‘unity and cohesion’; those who were uprooted allegedly under your orders in Naivasha, Limuru, Tigoni are still waiting for compensation.
3. No Murkomen and Kindiki in Kisumu. They can come at a later date.
4. Separate your projects with Grand coalition projects.
5. We intend to heckle Gov. Ranguma, but unlikely to come and apologize
6. No talking politics, just development.
7. Return to Nairobi before October 25. On this date, 1969, your father butchered our fathers. TJRC report urged you on what to do, which you have not done.
8. No need to tag along Tuju, Onyango Oloo, Omamo etc, those are your Nairobi workers, not local leaders.
9. We support Okoa Kenya and Pesa Mashinani, don’t tell us anything in the contrary
10. Don’t say anything about 2013 elections. We know who won. We know how you got to power.