Here below are the key questions Journalist Geoffrey Mosoku put to Blogger Nber 1 Dennis Itumbi on the missing Car.
Mr Mosoku’s questions are in bold and we have Itumbi’s answers/response in italics>> Enjoy!
The 6th Day and yet the State House car cant be traced. Dennis Itumbi has been trying hard to deny the car has never been in the presidential motorcade. My brother if you answer me these questions to the negative, I will rest my case and buy your argument.
1. Is Chief Inspector David Machui, an employee of the National Police Service seconded to State House, as in does he work in state house? Yes he is a Police Officer seconded to State House. In State House he reports to Escorts Commander and therefore to IG. In the registration starting today the Chief Inspector will NOT register in State House
2. How many civilian drivers are in the presidential motorcade? I cannot answer that without compromising security. But specialised vehicles like Press have civilian drivers
3. Are the cars in the president’s escort including the officials limousine registered to State House or Police? Presidential cars are registered under Executive Office of the President.
4. Where did the BMW 735 car leave before it was stolen, was it a police station or State House Nairobi? The Fact is no Presidential Motorcade vehicle is missing, There is no way a car in the Presidential motorcade can take a detour such as is being described
5. Who reported the car stolen,as in the complainant, is it Nairobi PPO, President’s Escort Commander or State House Nairobi? Look at footage of the Presidential motorcade and show me the car you are describing..you have several on KTN
Like I said early Pregnancy and Truth are two things can never be hidden, please enlighten me Facts are stubborn
oh, there is this Facebook IDLER who also wondered what happened to one Mr Ishmael Omondi, the guy who police arrested for operating a fake Alshabaab account? an update will do good !