By Nelson Omondi via Facebook
Hehe Wah! Millie Mabona ‘shed tears’ in an early morning interview in Radio Ramogi. The outspoken MP spoke more about ODM party, her unwavering support for Raila Odinga and Homa Bay county power play candidly, she sought to set the record straight on her alleged misconduct.
Here are the key points from the interview, everything is clear now and those who had illusions can now relax that the Hon MP is only for a better, efficient and effective ODM that can get Prime Minister Odinga to statehouse in 2017.
1. I sponsored Moses Kajwang from my hospital bed, i sent money for transport and merchandise for all delegates in mbita
2. John Mbadi, Kaluma, Gladys Wanga are spoiling our party, they need to go slow.
3. I don’t know Maendeleo Party, i only know Maendeleo ya wanawake a women group am sponsoring in mbita
4. Commissioner Ogachi gave me a fake certificate, they wanted to con me. Hon Janet Ong’era the then ODM executive director helped me to reach Raila to regain genuine certificate that I later submitted to IEBC. I have both the certificates.
5. ODM online team is spoiling our beloved party, she sends a passionate appeal to ODM director off communications Mr. Phillip Etale to vet his team starting with a boy from Ugenya who is seriously abusing her(Larry Ombima)
6. I had a very strong disagreement with Hon Wanga, but she is my sister. I accept to be reconciled with her for the sake of Raila 2017 bid.
7. Its true Gladys Wanga claimed Raila uses Witchcraft I have the telephone recording
8. I am not interested in any odm seat in homabay, I am working for my constituency and i give my loyalty to Raila not Mbadi or Kaluma
9. Supremacy battles is ailing ODM especially in Homa bay because most of ODM leaders are first timers.
10. No Luo is willing to leave ODM, I talk to Onyango Oloo and he tells me he is in TNA just because of some issues but his heart is in ODM
11. Brian Weke gave me 3k for fueling my car to meet Raila in Machakos where he was for a campaign to complain about the nomination certificate, I was so broke.
12. I am loyal to ODM my party, I can never fight Raila, I will never try it but truth should never be ignored.
13. We only have one bullet left, lets work to clinch power in 2017. We need votes not red cards.
My opinion: Millie pod pek.
Any word for the beautiful Nyar Suba? drop a line in the comment section below