1. International School of Kenya nursary school– This is the most expensive school in Kenya offering a North American curriculum. In this school, you pay Ksh 2,070,204 per term.
2. Greensteds International School– Located 6km from Nakuru, you will pay Ksh 1,010,000 per term.
3. St Andrews Turi– Located in Turi, located between Kericho and Nakuru, you will Ksh 994,500 per term
4. Brookhouse School– This is the school that resembles Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Porter. The school fees are Ksh 860,000 per term
5. Peponi School– Located in Thika Road it allegedly belongs to the Kenyatta family. The fee here per term is around Ksh 792,000.
6. Hillcrest International School– Located in Karen, parents pay an average of Ksh 782,000 per term.
7. Braeburn Imani International School– Located along Mangu’ and owned by Braeburn group of schools, the school fee per term is around Ksh 727,000.
8. Gems Cambridge International School-Located in Karen and owned by GEMS Education, parents pay around Ksh 718,000 per term.
9. The Banda School– Located in Langat’a next to the Nairobi National park and one of the best schools offering a British curriculum, parents pay a tuition fee of around Ksh 695,000.
10. Kenton College Preparatory School– Located in Kileleshwa, parents here pay an average of Ksh 675,918 per term.