A book titled ‘Hard Tackle’ about President Uhuru Kenyatta will begin serialisation by Daily Nation tomorrow.
The author, Irungu Gikunju Thatiah, had in March provided a list of several facts you didn’t know about Uhuru Kenyatta. Here is a few:
1. He takes dry whisky, and occasionally Tusker Malt.
2. He met Justin Muturi in 1988, when they were both bachelors, in a club in Thika and both were stone high. Justin was the local magistrate and the two became bosom buddies to date.
3. When he was circumcised, he didn’t go home to recuperate. John Michuki adopted him for a few months and Uhuru lived at his place in Ridgeways, sharing a bedroom with Martin Michuki, also a former classmate whom they shared a knife.
4. Every time Uhuru meets his mother, he bows down when greeting her like a medieval knight. This goes also for Muhoho Kenyatta.
5. After voting at Gatundu, Uhuru migrated for a week and went to live with one of her mother’s best friends who has an estate right opposite Bomas of Kenya.