Kidero has INSTRUCTED Engineers in charge; Mr Gathara, Njuguna, Kalara, Gitonga, Mwaura and Wambugu to make sure Street Lighting is on track >>> Read full statement below !
By Evans Kidero
I have instructed the technicians listed below to assist with any street lighting issues in your respective area. This information is in order of your Division (Division Incharge); description by Sub Counties and description by Wards. Please ensure that you report any unusual occurrence in your area.
1. Western Division – C. Gathara-Tel.0722438808/Westlands and Dagoretti North/Kitisuru, Parklands/Highridge, Karura, Kangemi, Mountain View, Kilimani, Kawangware, Gatina, Kileleshwa, Kabiro.
2. Southern Division-J.G. Njuguna – Tel. 0725776272/ Dagoretti South, Langata and Kibra/Mutui-ini, Ngando, Riruta, Uthiru/Ruthimitu, Waithaka, Karen, Nairobi West, Mugumo-ini, South C, Nyayo Highris, Laini Saba, Lindi, Makina, Woodley/Kenyatta Golf Course.
3. Upper Northern Division-Alfred Kalara – Tel. 0724468499/ Roysambu, Kasarani and Ruaraka/ Githurai, Kahawa West, Zimmermann, Roysambu, Kahawa, Clay City, Mwiki, Kasarani, Njiru, Rua, Babadogo, Utalii, Mathare North, Lucky Summer, Korogrocho.
4. Lower Northern Division – Eng. F.K.Mwaura – 0722886946/ Embakasi North, Embakasi Central and Embakasi East/
Kariobangi North, Dandora Area I, Dandora Area II, Dandora Area III, Dandora Area IV, Kayole North, Kayole Central, Kayole South, Komarock, Matopeni/Spring Valley, Upper Savanna, Lower Savanna, Embakasi, Utawala, and Mihango.
5. Eastern Division -E. N.Gitonga – Tel.0712906137/Embakasi South, Embakasi West and Makadara/Imara Daima, Kwa Njenga, Kwa Reuben, Pipeline,Kware, Umoja I, Umoja II, Mowlem, Kariobangi South, Maringo/Hamza, Viwandani, Harambee and Makongeni.
6. Central Division – S. N. Wambugu – Tel.0721844758/ Kamukunji, Starehe and Mathare/Pumwani, Eastleigh North, Eastleigh South, Airbase, California, Nairobi Central, Ngara, Pangani,Ziwani/Kariokor, Landi Mawe, Nairobi South, Hospital, Mabatini, Huruma,Ngei,Mlango Kubwa and Kiamaiko.
I want to assure all Nairobians of my continued focus on ensuring the City is better lit to make it a lot safer and secure for all those plying these respective routes and other areas.