By Elijah Kinyanjui, May 11, 2013
Finally Governor Kinuthia Mbugua got it right, he has a fairly balanced cabinet, here is the full list.
1. Dr Julius Ogeto- Health minister
2. Pollyne Owoko- minister for Public Service
3. Professor Richard Kipsang Rop minister for Natural Resources, Environment, Water and Energy.
4. Joel Maina Kairo minister for Roads, Public Works and Transport
5. Joseph K Tanui minister for Education, Culture, Youth and Social Services
6. Prof Mary Kariuki minister for Lands, Physical Planning and Housing
7. Francis G Mathea minister for Finance and Planning
8. Prof Samuel Ndung’u Gitau minister for Industrialization, Trade and Tourism.
9. Peter Kibe Mbae minister for ICT and e-Government
10. Prof Stanley Chepkwony minister for Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries.