The Orange Democratic Movement has issued disciplinary notices to four rebel Nyanza MPs, Nairobi governor Dr Evans Kidero and two nominated MCAs from Kajiado County.
The politicians have been given 14 days to show cause on the disciplinary issues raised against them. The summonses appear to be due to their perceived disloyalty both in Homa Bay and Kajiado elections.
The seven are:
1. H.E. Dr. Evans Odhiambo Kidero â€“ Governor, Nairobi County.
2. Hon. Eng. James Rege â€“ MP, Karachuonyo
3. Hon. Millie Odhiambo â€“ MP, Mbita
4. Hon. George Oner â€“ MP, Rangwe
5. Hon. Agostinho Neto â€“ MP, Ndhiwa
6. Hon. Christine Masiyoi Lemein â€“ Nominated MCA, Narok County Assembly
7. Hon. Josephine Nashipae Karia â€“ Nominated MCA, Narok County Assembly