With 14 years on the airwaves, radio presenterÂ Caroline Mutoko is a woman whose words you should treat as ‘law’. Yesterday, she Â lashed out at President Uhuru Kenyatta accusing him of visiting other parts of the country only when he has launched enough development initiativesÂ in his central Kenya backyard and remaining with none to share with the rest of Kenya.
In a point-by-point blow on the ‘development’ record of Uhuru, Mutoko claims Uhuru only visits other regions for funerals, relaxing, to quell political embers stoked by his one-sidedÂ ethnic appointments and also enjoy home-coming parties.
Here is how Caroline summarised what Uhuru does:
1. He visits Central to launch development
2. He visits Rift Valley for political rallies and cool political tensions.
3. He visits Nyanza for funerals.
4. He visits Western for home coming parties.
5. He visits Coast for relaxing.
6. He visits Eastern to give promises.
7. He stays in Nairobi to welcome Chinese guests
8. North Eastern to be visited on a date & Agenda TBA”