By Dennis Itumbi via Facebook
I have tried over the last two years to keep off ICC matters except in form of news…but today let me write:
1. ICC prosecution said it had no evidence that would prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that President Uhuru Kenyatta was guilty of the offences charged.
2. Various witnesses who had compiled pages full of lies withdrew and even admitted they had lied. In the case of star witness 4..the Prosecutor admitted the guy was a liar.
3. Now ICC prosecution wants to publish the allegations she felt do not qualify to go before Trial Judges.
4. My problem is that she will be publishing allegations that the defence did not have a chance to interrogate via cross examination.
6. The other problem is that ICC Prosecution is now going to try President Uhuru Kenyatta in Public. Outside the court and basically holding a trial through the media.
7. ICC through prosecutor Ocampo and Bensouda told Kenya that it was the best court in the world ‘Interested in Justice not sideshow, Fair trial and not Media headlines….Truth not politics”
8. President Uhuru Kenyatta was cleared of all charges after Bensouda was unable to table evidence to go to court.
9. By saying that she is releasing a list of people who Interfered with witnesses she is shifting blame and creating a new case about an impossibility. Ocampo told us ‘ICC witnesses cannot be reached, they are protected…we have seen cases delay because witnesses are travelling from their hideouts.Is ICC prosecution saying the Victims unit is dead?
10. Anyway, I await your narrative and will handle every allegation with fact and truth
President Uhuru Kenyatta is Innocent. He has always held that. The Judges agreed with him.
The prosecution did no investigations, relied on intermediaries from a section of Civil Society called Evil Society. The case collapsed.
Thats the Truth!