By Nelson (B/Ed- English Lit)
I have finished â€˜markingâ€™ the Letter handed over to Raila by EACC Officers. I want to recommend to Mr. Mwangi that;
1. When writing a letter on behalf of your Institution (EACC) to another Institution (RAILA) avoid â€˜Iâ€™ kindly use â€œWEâ€™ e.g We at EACC, kindly request you to help us investigateâ€¦â€¦
2. When you are from â€˜KIAMBUâ€™ kindly try so hard not to confirm that by Bolding your name in a letter addressing Raila
3. When addressing Raila, NEVER use threatening words like â€˜without failureâ€™ What will you do if he fails. Well he has already failed go ahead and do it.
4. When you sermon someone to your Offices for investigation why again tell him to report then he will be given further directions. Decide first on that â€˜further directionâ€™ is when you invite him
5. Mr. Mwangi, how dare you write a four paragraph letter in CAPS to Raila, Mr. Mwangi why are you shouting at Raila Amolo Odinga?
SEE ME!â€ Teacher Nelson!