In the Men’s only Conference the following Men have been denied entry until further approvals.
1. Miguna Miguna: For calling everyone in the meeting a despot, when he was asked to sign entry documents.
2. Jeff Mwaura Koinange: Kwa Makosa ya kukaranga nywele…and doing a make up. This habit is not tolerated here.
3. Robert Alai: He has not been forgiven for mounting a weak defence during his battle with Akothee. Pia ana udaku Mingi.
4. Raphael Tuju and Moses wetangula: They have been alleged of similar offences. The details remain a highly guarded secret. High level meeting will convene to discuss on how to penalize them.
5. Alfred Mutua: For shedding tears in public. Men are not supposed to show their tears publicly.
6. Stephen Kalonzo Musyoka: He has been accused of lacking a stand as a man (Watermelon) and his cowardness.
7. Maina Kageni: Has been asked to bring a medical report from a reputable doctor to confirm his gender. Another detailed report to prove how much he has stood with the boyshaold.
8. #Shaniqua: Did not even go beyond the first gate. Ameambiwa akwende Kabisa. He is irredeemable.
9. #Njugush: Ameambiwa aende afanye comedy kwake. We are deliberating serious issues, not comical shows and gossip.
Now we are being addressed by Francis Atwoli. Mambo ni fire!!!!