Top Kamba women are considering a demonstration to condemn Ruiru MP Hon Esther Gathoni and prove her remark that they were less beautiful. But other leaders advised against the act saying the facts are there and therefore no need to proof anything.
Indeed facts are there >>
1. Charity Ngilu vs Mrs Mugo
2. Wavinya Ndeti vs Mrs Wambui
Meanwhile a top Kenyan PR magnet R O is standing with Hon Muthama, she gave five strong points why she thinks Muthama Speech at Uhuru Park made some sense and should not be condemned in toto!
About that Muthama speech that has now taken center stage
1. Money was lost at Madam Waiguru’s
2. Teachers are on strike children have not learnt for 1 month of a 2 month term
3. Our wage bill is exorbitant
4. We are crazily corrupt and are wasting so much of tax payers cash in private pockets
5. Yes money raised through external debt went into accounts offshore not known to us.
We have not been great gatekeepers of taxpayers money or debt that we will pay for next 5 to 10 generations.
Well everyone adult is having 5ex whether we speak about it or not. But in public offices that is a public concern (Did you ever hear of Mzee Moi and his stories? He was no Pope. He was no Opus Dei )
Finally yes. The president needs to settle down and be present all hands on deck. Presence presence people really underestimate it’s value.
The rest are petty sideshows that the police, judiciary, Nkaisery and executive office should not drag us into as a nation. Even media houses should stay focussed on matters of importance. This is not.