1. That person that smells like they used fish to bath.
2. That ‘herbalist’ selling a shs. 500 cure for, Diabetes, HIV, Asthma, Pnemonia, Typhoid, Kaswende
3. That person that turns you into their pillow by force, lying on your shoulders entire journey nkt
4. That show off guy kind a walking ATM that brings out a Kshs 1000 note to pay for akshs 30 mineral water.
5. That confused fellow that has no idea where they are even going.
6. That pastor that turns the entire trip into a Sunday service, complete with testimony and offering.
7. That person on the phone that swears they are in a meeting.
8. That paranoid person that spends the entire trip shouting “conductor, nipe change yangu, staki wezi”
9. That village guy who thinks he is very powerful swearing to crush everyone on their row – empty threats…. Boss , hunijui, mimi ni yule mbaya…
10. That ‘comedian’ that thinks the bus is night of a thousand laughs and therefore moves to entertain passengers entire trip
11. That feel good person that won’t collect their change from the conductor unless the note are clean, takes no coins.
12. That old person that spends the entire trip complaining about the driver’s speed, even when the bus is not moving..