By Steve Waiganjo
#UBER VS #TAXIS
1. Do taxis take away biashara from matatus? Do matatus wreck havoc upon said taxis?
2. When a girl leaves you for another man, do you go start a fight with the man or do you try and woo back the girl? *I know for sure plan A never works*
3. Uber’s only mistake is being chosen.
4. When you attack an Uber person, what that shows is that I can never trust you to take me home at night. Or even during the day. You are already a violent person. I am violent too, but I do not need to prove my violence to a taxi person. All I need to prove is my ability to pay fare.
5. Our country is already divided on ethnic and social class lines. Now you want us to be divided on taxi lines? STUPID!
6. Did we demolish stairs when elevators were invented?
7. If we are in a race and I am in front of you, shooting me in the leg to slow me down will not make you a better athlete.
8. There will always be a man with bigger balls than you.
9. The war against Uber has created publicity for Uber.
10. You think you are strong eh, stoning people’s cars and all. Now if the general public was to exact the villainy you teach us, you think you can survive? Bwana we also went to UoN.
11. Part of growing our local industry is calling them out on shit goods and services . #MagungaWilliams. Compe ni compe roho safi