Business Lessons from â€ª#â€ŽMaypacâ€¬
By Rita Oyier via Facebook
1. PR is not the business. The main business remains the goal of your business.
2. Have a clear deliverable and reward in this case punches to the head and money. Respect both
3. Controlled aggression and managed passion is paramount. Hit few but hit hard where it matters.
4. Don’t listen to the cheering or jeering crowd. The game still remains in the ring. Their boos and their cheers will not reflect in your balance sheet
5. No shame in ducking and running smartly. There is no reward for Effort. Just results.
Finally don’t think you won the game. Know it or you did not.