- Low rates
- No booking fee
- Accommodations all over Kenya
- Unbiased reviews
- Easy bookings
- Advice of Kenya specialists
- Lowest prices
- Safari’s to every possible destination
Flights to Kenya
- Easily compare fares
- Lots of special offers
- More than 750 airlines
- Tax included
Latest Kenya Travel News
Uhuru STEALS Raila’s SABA SABA Idea of 43% allocation to COUNTIES, Raila should change tact otherwise Uhuru ….
Kenya is much more than just a safari and the Big Five. It’s world famous for her wildlife, the Masai Mara and the Tsavo, Samburu, Amboseli national parks and Sand white beaches of the Indian Ocean coast. The undulating lava fields, a lake full of flamingos, a lonely giraffe on a barren plain, great diverse cultures, modern city of Nairobi and warm welcoming people are among the many to be enjoyed
You can choose for an active Kenya travel and hit the pedals on the flanks of the snow-capped Kilimanjaro, but if you want to relax, you can stay in a charming beach resort and enjoy the immaculate white beaches.
Consult one of our expert Kenya Travel agencies for more information. (Dutch agency: Vakantie Kenia)
Kenya travel tips:
- You need a visa to enter Kenya. You can buy one at the airport.
- Vaccinations are highly recommended.
- Avoid the rainy months March
- April and May.
- Planning a safari? In the dry season you’ll see more animals.
- Always make a copy of your passport and keep it in your luggage.
- Don’t wear jewelry.
- Ask your GP for anti a malaria prescription.